Two minors and an adult remain detained pending charge’s for Christopher Chi’s murder
Three persons, two of them minors, remain detained at the Orange Walk Police Station pending charges for the murder of thirteen-year-old Christopher Chi. The child’s body was found tucked in a culvert on a sugar road, several miles from his home in Yo Creek Village. The suspects are said to be close friends to Chi. Commissioner of Police Chester Williams told the media that evidence is showing that Chi’s murder is drug related. He was beaten and hit to the head, police believe, with a stone. Chi went missing on Thursday last week and his body was found on Tuesday September tenth.
